Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Life for 2 Sad Dining Chairs...

These lovely ladies had seen better days...missing their seats, lots of scratches & scuffs...

Nothing a hand sander and a little upholstered bench seat can't fix! First, I made the scratches and scuffs appear to be on purpose (by adding more of course!) and attached a rectangular piece of plywood covered with a graphic black and cream floral. I also added a burlap pillow with a large red felt flower pin. So many possibilities with these....what a cool project! I had planned to cover the seat with burlap and do a floral pillow, but changed my mind at the last. Glad I did!

I think I will be making more benches.....sorry Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.